1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accommodation By Booking.com

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Corzhens, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

I used to book our accommodation for our tips with booking.com which is a good site that is trusted by many. Last year for our local travel, I was lured by a local travel agency for a packaged tour to Batanes. It was a sorry trip because when we arrived in the destination, the hotel said we didn't have a confirmed booking. Worse, the hotel was fully booked so we had to find accommodation elsewhere.

With booking.com, that never happened. What's good with that online travel agency is their option for a free cancellation and refundable which has a surcharge of around 15% more than the ordinary booking which is non-refundable. On Saturday we are going to Hongkong and I am armed with the voucher of booking.com for a 2-night stay in Guangdong Hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui.

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Active Member

I use booking.com often too. Great service, good prices, I can't recall ever having problems. It's the first one I go to when looking for accomodation and unless Airbnb has something nicer to offer for a good price, then I will get my hotel through booking.com

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Another vote here for booking.com! I have used them many times and always found them to be good with price matching - plus their app on my phone is super user friendly and it's easy to keep track of your bookings on there too. Highly recommend them!

4. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

I too have used Booking.com and find it extremely reliable. I always find the best deals on the site.
    Booking.com got me an amazing bargain on a hotel in Japan a while back. I got a room that usually went for, like, $100 a night for a liquidated value.