1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATM's at Lima Airport

Discussion in 'South America' started by Jill, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Jill

Jill New Member

I tried searching on the net to see if Lima Airport has a Scotia Bank ATM, and I have not found anything which clearly tells you which all ATM's are available at the airport.

If anyone knows please post whether Lima Airport has Scotia Bank ATM and if not what all ATM's are available in the airport.

2. Gavin

Gavin New Member

There are quite a few ATM's at Lima airport, which you would find on the second floor as you walk towards the food court. I am sorry I can not be of much help as I dont exactlly recall which all ATM's are available.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I would personally never use an ATM to take out cash unless I have run out of cash. I normally take either Amex travelers cheques or just cash in US Dollars which can be exchanged at the shops anywhere in the world. USD is accepted everywhere and the price is going to be always better then what you bank offers. In all there is a saving of about 3-4% and may be more depending upon how much cash you want and which bank you use.