1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disneyland Paris or Berlin?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Nikki, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Nikki

Nikki New Member

Less than 6 months and the kids summer holidays will start, and it is normal for any family to begin holiday planning before hand. This year the kids have been promised Disneyland in Europe, I thought that Disneyland was only in Paris but after a bit of research I found that there is a Disneyland in Germany too, this makes it all confusing now.....which destination should I choose?
    Out of both the Disneyland's which one is better?

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

They are both good. I cannot zero down on one and say this one is better because both have their pros and cons. Language is less of a problem in Paris as compared to Berlin if that makes any difference to you and Berlin one gets lesser visitors.

3. planetX

planetX Member

I read in a review that Disneyland Germany is better than Paris. It got a lot more rides than Disneyland Paris with an excellent theming. It is is also less populated than Paris and no need to wait in long queues. It is not possible to complete all rides on a single day. It got a good variety of water rides and to name a few of them; Poseidon, Atlantica Supersplash, the Flume Ride and the Rafting ride are very popular. In short, there is something for everybody in the family.

4. Sissi Beau

Sissi Beau New Member

I'm a bit late but I'll agree with these top comments. Disneyland Germany is better, mainly because it isn't as full and known, so you escape a bit from the tourist influx and avoid the super giant queues that exist in Paris. But any kind of Disneyland will have some cool attractions. Which one did you end up choosing? Did you like it?

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

I have to admit that I wasn't aware that there was a Disneyland in Germany either to be honest, and I'd only ever heard of the one in Paris. Ice never been to that one either but I have been to the one in the US when I was growing up, and I remember enjoying that.

Even though it sounds odd, as a child I was never really a Disney fan, but the Disneyland experience is certainly something I'd recommend if you get the chance and even I enjoyed it.

6. reverserewind

reverserewind Member

A friend of mine visited Paris in 2014 and went to Disneyland as well. He said it was super cool out there. I believe him and his pictures he showed me once got back from it.

7. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

I only have been in Disneyland Hongkong and I'm sure it will pale in comparison with other Disneyland particularly in Paris which I heard is a hit in Europe. And since both Disneyland in the issue are in Europe then maybe it is either that would be good, no good to compare if both are good, right? And even if I had been to Disneyland Hongkong 3 times already, I still ache to see the Disneyland in Anaheim, California or the Disney World in Florida. Truly Disneyland is not only for the kids but also for adults especially when you stay until the closing time for the fireworks display, it is magical.