1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Class Or Coach?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by DreamingOfCherryBlossoms, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I'm a fan of first class when I have the points or a company offers it for a business trip. But on my own dime, I prefer to fly coach and use the money either on food or hotel. I was wondering for long trips, do you have a preference. If I made more mdoney, I would always fly first class for any trip over eight hours. What about you? Do you think the space and service is worth the extra money or is it wasted?

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

For our domestic travel, we don't scrimp. Our priority is convenience especially in riding a bus which gives me a sore butt. As much as possible, we take the first class bus. But I have this dream of taking the first class in a plane. I know it's very expensive so maybe it will only happen when we hit the lottery jackpot.

3. Ava

Ava Member

I would go for business class as the difference in price for transatlantic flights and long haul is huge. I don't feel First Class is worth it for short haul, but if you have money to spend then fine. I hear even Richard Branson chooses coach to save money. What I do is try to get flights that are quite empty so there is more room.