1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortaleza - Brazil

Discussion in 'South America' started by Snary84, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Snary84

Snary84 New Member

I visited Fortaleza last summer with my husband and another married couple, the flight was very long but it was worth every minute, it's a wonderful place and I was enchanted by its beautiful beaches. The locals are very nice and welcoming and we felt at home from the beginning.
    There are so many places to visit in Fortaleza, we had a lot of fun visiting the market at the Feirinha Beira-mar where we purchased many handmade souvenirs and we enjoyed visiting the Dragao do Mar Center of Art and Culture.
    We spent most of the time sunbathing and having delicious drinks served in coconut shells on the beach during the morning, we visited the city during the afternoon and then we enyoed the night life, there are many discos, clubs and bars all over the place.
    The food was delicious, we had fish and lots of fresh fruits almost every day.
    It was a fantastic experience and I hope I'll be able to visit Fortaleza again. If you have the chance to visit it, please do. You won't regret it!

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

It looks like you had a grand time with your vacation in the Fortaleza beaches. Yeah, some friends who have gone there say that Brazilians are so friendly. In fact, we have some actors and actresses here who are Brazilians and they easily meld with the Filipinos. Don't get me wrong but my husband wanted to go to Brazil to see the nude beaches. He said that he had read an article that there is a place in Brazil where it is allowed for swimmers to go naked. Another is the mardi gras in Rio where the dancers have their exotic skins on display.