1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday Cottages Isle Of Wight

Discussion in 'Europe' started by SP83, Jul 23, 2017.

1. SP83

SP83 New Member

Hello everyone, I have joined this forum to get some help and suggestions about holiday cottages in the Isle of Wight.

Our family has always stayed at a hotel when ever going on holiday so staying at a cottage would be the first time for us.

What I would like to know is that is there a variety of holiday cottages to choose from in the Isle of Wight, are there different types of cottages, are cottages just in one location etc?

Also, I would like an opinion on what you think the perks are of staying at a holiday cottage in the Isle Wight?

Please also give some suggestions for holiday cottages in the Isle of Wight.

2. Traveler

Traveler New Member

When going to the Isle of Wight and wanting to stay at a cottage there is plenty of variety of cottages to choose from. Cottages differ from each other by the facilities provided, the location and features, so you will find a range of cottages priced from a low range to the high-end ones.

Yes, there are different types of cottages, according to your needs and requirements. For example, you can choose cottages which have a children's play area, or a hot tub, a garden or patio, an on-site car park, washing machine or swimming pool. From this, you can get an idea of the number of different cottages that are available.

No cottages are not just in one location, you can find cottages across the Island, as everyone has their own preference of where they would like to stay.

I personally think that the perks of staying in a holiday cottage are that you can find a place to stay according to you and your family's needs and requirements, and the main thing is that it feels more like staying in your own home and being at your own comfort.

You have not mentioned your budget, please mention your budget in order for me to suggest some holiday cottages.

3. adamgilcristt

adamgilcristt New Member

In the Isle of Wight, there are plenty of holiday cottages available with different prices, there you can make your homestay according to your budget. If you mention your budget then it will help to suggest you better holiday cottage.