1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving For Singapore Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by amelia88, Jun 17, 2016.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'm heading to Singapore tomorrow! Super excited now that the day is finally here.

I'm not looking forward to the long flight, but I guess that's part of traveling, right?

I'll try and take some good pictures of what I see and do, and share them in a post with you all when I am back! :)

Admin likes this.
  2. GraceB

GraceB New Member

Really looking forward to your photos!

I've been to Singapore twice, and it's a really nice place. Quite expensive in all regards, but definitely a nice change to the way of life especially if you've been traveling around SEA before going to Singapore. Somehow it just feels like a whole another world, being super clean and all.

amelia88 likes this.
  3. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

We go to Singapore every year and this year our trip is in October, as a celebration of my birthday. We discovered the Gardens By The Bay just recently. It is situated in front of the Marina Bay Sands. It's a real garden that serves like a park to promenaders. There's a bridge from the Marina Bay Sands that connects to the garden. There are lots to see in that garden and I'm always looking forward to visiting that again.

Naturally you cannot miss Universal Studios although I would pass on that one for this year because we had been there 3 times already. Maybe the Resorts World is better since I had been there just once. Well, that's my food for your thought when you are in Singapore. Enjoy your trip, @amelia88.

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I've done a fair bit of travel in SEA and Asia in general - I've heard Singapore is super expensive in comparison, so that will be a kick in the pants (and the wallet!) - but I am excited for the cleanliness and organization! I think part of the reason I hadn't visited Singapore yet is because part of me thought it would be kind of sterile and boring (maybe based on the cleanliness idea?!) but the closer it's gotten to me traveling there the more excited I've become, and I think I'll have tons to do.

5. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Active Member

That's great to hear, I truly hope you enjoy your visit! And I'm certainly looking forward to hearing your experiences since I've never been there myself.