1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morocco Tours

Discussion in 'Africa' started by yechou, May 17, 2016.

1. yechou

yechou New Member

We arrange you trip tour to Morocco in 4 days from Marrakech
    Day1:Marrakech
    Day2:Marrakech-Boumalne
    Day3:Boumalne-Merzouga
    Day4:Merzouga-Ait ben haddou
    Day5:Ait ben haddou-Marrakeck

2. sararas

sararas Member

What are the highlights of these tours? It would help the other members if they will get an idea of the places they could explore if they choose to go in this tour. Please share pictures. What are the inclusions? How much will this tour cost?

I've only seen Morocco in TV and movies, and I find it to be an interesting place. I wonder what would be the best route to get there from the Philippines.

3. yechou

yechou New Member

The best route to be in Morocco Philippines is:from Philippines to Hong kong and from hong kong to Dubai or Doha then to Casablanca;
    you will have to 2 scale i think.

4. maxen57

maxen57 Member

Wow, there are a lot of stopovers. I suppose that's always the way with a non-major city but Morocco would still be a good option to take a tour to. It mostly has ancient cities so tours to temples and palaces and other various architecture are inevitable. Local scenery and dining spots and botanical gardens are good stops as well. And the surrounding area of mountains will make for good trekking.

5. yechou

yechou New Member

Thank you for your informations Maxen57