1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Years Eve in Cape Town

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Drake33, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Drake33

Drake33 New Member

During the New Year period I will be on holiday in Cape Town with my family and friends, so New Years Eve will obviously be celebrated there. From what I have researched and found out restaurants on New Years Eve really hike up prices. Any ideas on which places would be good to go out and eat on New Years Eve with reasonable prices. Price hike is fine but don't want to go places where prices are ridiculously increased.
    Please also give other tips and places to visit on New Years Eve.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Have a look at Villa Belmonte where you would get some nice views and food is pretty good. I believe that could be a good place to spend your new years eve.

3. Gavin

Gavin New Member

The Waterfront is a popular place to be at during New Years Eve and it does get very crowded. The place is full of vehicles around 9pm and it wont be possible to take your car in the Waterfront area and you may need to park around 1KM away
    I would suggest you book your eating place before hand and where it is quieter (preferably away from the Waterfront) this way you wont have to face too high prices.