1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures Of Singapore!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by amelia88, Jun 20, 2016.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'm here in Singapore as we speak! It's beautiful! Hot, but lovely. The food is delicious too!

image.

Here's a picture I took tonight of the skyline! Just from my phone so it's not as crisp as fancy digital camera pics but I hope you like it!

I'll share more as the week goes along! Anything in particular y'all want to see from here? I'll see what I can do!

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

Yeah, Singapore is a great sight a night. I'm sure you have a shot of the Singapore Flyer, the big Ferris Wheel that would allow you to have a bird's eyeview of Singapore. Are you in Marina Bay Sands when you took that picture? Anyway, it looks like you are having a good time there and for sure you will post your photo in the Merlion fountain, that's the main symbol of Singapore. And if it's not too much, why not sample their chili crab, that's a delicacy that is surely a blockbuster... although expensive.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I went for a walk to the Merlion area last night which is where I took the picture - that was a picture from a bit of a distance of the city skyline! You can see the Merlion in the picture if you look closely :)

I went to the Gardens by the Bay and little India today! Got some good Indian food at a hawker center and it was well priced too!

Corzhens likes this.
  4. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

@amelia88, pardon me for my intrusion. I just get excited with your trip because we have a trip to Singapore in October. By the way, my husband's usual haunt is the fruit vendor in the street. We never leave Singapore without eating durian by the street, my husband only because I don't relish durian. But we both love the french beans in their eateries, the cheap ones in the place called Geylang. With Indian food, I can guess that you have tried briyani, that long grain rice. Oh, don't forget to drop by Mustapha, that mall which is open 24/7, they sell almost anything and cheap too.

Enjoy your trip and we await for more pictures, please.