1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prohackers.agency Cheating Spouse Investigation Phone Hacking (reviews)

Discussion in 'North America' started by amelia88, Feb 23, 2018.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Hello members,

I have been a member here for years now and this is the only platform I am registered at so eventhough it may sound a bit inappropriate but I am going to post my query here any way, hopefully Admin and moderators wont delete my post as this is not related to travel.

My boyfriend has been acting up lately and I suspect he is two timing on me with a girl that lives across the street. I have seen my boyfriend texting and using facebook messenger but when I later check his phone those messages are deleted so he is hiding something that's for sure.

I came across this website https://prohackers.agency and had a chat there and was quoted $500 for monitoring his phone which they will do remotely without me having to install anything on the phone and it will all be discrete.

My query is that has any member here used them before and how legit is it. Should I pay them $500. I am on a tight budget and dont want to loose my money. Any help would be much appreciated.

tasha likes this.
  2. tasha

tasha New Member

Hello did you join?. How did it go? I've just joined and its been 4 days since I gave them the information.. You can get in touch with me, ill give you my email if you respond to this message..

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Hi Tasha,
    Yes I joined and paid the $500 they asked for and promised the work to be completed within 4 days but 4 days went by and nothing! I chased them for a week and they told me it will take another two days and then after two days nothing. It took them 14 days to complete my job.

Waiting for two weeks was annoying and I thought ive been scammed or these guys are stuck with some technical problem or something. My work was first assigned to a guy in the UK who kept in touch using whatsapp then he couldnt do it for some reason so they assigned another guy from Colombia who did it for me.

My only complaint is that they should not promise a deadline they cannot keep. Work they have done for me is 100% satisfactory , I have no complaints apart from the delay.

Sorry about the delay in replying, I was traveling.

The $500 I spent was well worth it, I found out what a lying bastard my boyfriend has been. I am going to hire these guys in future as well so I don't get cheated like my boyfriend did in the past. I have broken up the relationship and I am glad I hired these guys and wont be taken for a ride by this liar any more.