1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not London

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Shane, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Shane

Shane New Member

I would like to go to Ripley's Believe it or not in London and there are a few queries which I would like answered before I visit the place.

1. What is the ticket cost for Ripley's Believe it or not?

2. What are the opening and closing times?

3. Can you give me some idea of what I can expect from Ripley's Believe it or not

4. Would you recommend any particular time during the day when it is less busy?

2. Mandy

Mandy New Member

Hi Shane, I have answered your queries about Ripley's Believe it or Not below. Hope you find the information helpful.

Ticket for children (aged between 4 - 15 years): Same day booking - £20.99
    One day (+) advance booking - £17.48

Ticket for adults (16 years plus): Same day booking - £27.99
    One day (+) advance booking - £23.79

Ripley's Believe it or Not is open all year round from 10 am until midnight. The last entry is at 10.30pm.
    During 11th - 19th February there is an early opening from 9.30am with the same closing time at midnight.

Ripley's Believe It or Not hold a collection of some very weird and strange exhibits from around the world. Thre are many different things covered in the museum from people, animals, facts, art, history and also some interactive fun.

Personally, I think that going during the early opening hours is the best time to go as most people start strolling in after the afternoon. School holidays and weekends are busy through out the whole day.