1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things To Do In London

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Shiela Ederson, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Shiela Ederson

Shiela Ederson New Member

This summer my husband and I are taking the kids to London and it is a city that we have all wanted to visit and explore.

Our stay in London will be for 10 days and we would like some help from some Londoners or experienced travelers who can guide us to the things to do in London.

As you know it would be my husband and I (both adults) and our kids who are aged 16 years old and 10 years old.

We wish to be quite open with our choice of places to go and things to do, so please mention all the things to do in London that you know of, and we would then choose the ones according to our likings and interest.

2. Mandy

Mandy New Member

Hi, Shiela as you said that you are open with the choice of places to see and as you will have your kids with you I think the best thing to do would go on the Hop On and Hop Off bus (HoHo). There are four options for the Hop On Hop Off bus which is a one day tour, 24-hour tour, 48-hour tour, and a London by night tour.

You have 10 days so I would recommend the 48-hour HoHo tour and also the night tour.

The HoHo bus service provides an English speaking guide, so you know about each place to visit which is quite helpful for tourists and the best part is that it is an open top bus which makes it, even more, better especially for the kids.

3. adamgilcristt

adamgilcristt New Member

In London, you can explore these historical places are as below:

• Big Ben- 16-storey Gothic clock tower and national symbol at the Eastern end of the Houses of Parliament.

• London Eye - Huge observation wheel giving passengers a privileged bird's-eye view of the city's landmarks.

• Tower of London - Centuries of bloody history around a medieval castle, home to Crown Jewels and iconic Beefeaters.