1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 3 scariest yet tourist destinations in India

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Waqsi, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Waqsi

Waqsi New Member

Do you people believe in ghosts or those fairy tales which you used to listen from your grandmother in your childhood? Well if you're a non believer of such things, then this post is going to change your mind. :D
    I'm going to share some of the scariest places in India where people have encountered not just one or two, but many unusual supernatural happenings around. Although being scary, these places are still an attraction to tourists.
    Let's check out the list:

1. BHANGARH FORT, ALWAR, RAJASHTAN

Believe me or not, this one is the scariest place in India which is situated in the Alwar town of Rajasthan. This is the spookiest place you could ever imagine as I have already stated as the most haunted place in India. After unset, this place is strictly prohibited to visit as the things start getting strange after sunset. The place is said to be cursed by a black magician who was killed in the past. But do not worry, if you still want to visit this place you can visit during the day but, at your own risk.

2. D'SOUZA CHAWL, MAHIM, MUMBAI

D'souza chawl in Mumbai is also believed to be a scary place and many people have seen a lady roaming around and crying during late night. The lady was supposed to be felled in the well and died, crying for help. When you visit there, do not forget to stay aware of this story.

3. KULDHARAA VILLAGE, RAJASTHAN

This village is abandoned since 1800s andd considered to be the strangest aand one of the scariest places of India. It is said that passers by have encountered strange noises and shadows following them even during the day, that's scary! Explorers say that there is also a strange change in temperature as sometimes you would feel extremely cold climate and vice versa.

Thus, these are some of the scariest places in India in my opinion but also some of the most visited places by tourists. Do share your opinions and if any such things ever happened to you, kinfly share below. :D

planetX likes this.
  2. planetX

planetX Member

I haven't heard of the last one, Kuldhaara Village till now. Thanks for making me aware of this place. I think this is the scariest place as you are haunted during day light also. Things like presence of a cold temperature reminds me of some Hollywood horror+alien movies. No doubt, it is one of the spookiest places in the world.

I am aware of the second one, D'souza Chawl in Mumbai and heard the story behind that.

3. vinaya

vinaya Member

I heard about Bhangarh Fort on other thread. The remaining scary places are unknown to me. I have not been to any haunted places or houses. Therefore I don't have any first hand experience of paranormal activities. However, I am kind of fascinated with such haunted places. Have you been to any of these places?

When I was a teenager, I visited to an abandoned house which was said to be haunted. I was with friends and it was day time.Therefore, we did not experience any paranormal activities.