1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using The Rest Room Of The Plane

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Corzhens, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

Unless you are traveling first class, take notice to go to the bathroom before boarding the plane. We always do that by being aware when the airline personnel would announce that it is time for boarding, we would rush to the nearest toilet and do our thing. Why so? There is always a queue in the plane's rest room and it is very inconvenient. Besides, I usually sleep when the plane takes off so I don't want any interruption especially from my bladder. For a convenient flight, empty your bladder before boarding.

2. reverserewind

reverserewind Member

I never noticed that. Well, maybe some people are really getting so scared during the take-off that it makes them rush to the restroom.

Btw, is it true that smoking inside the restroom can get you in prison in some of the Arabic countries? I've seen that warning sign on Fly Emirates flight.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I am definitely not a fan of plane toilets. Ugh! If I can avoid them I will - it's harder on long haul flights, I find, since you try and stay hydrated on the plane and naturally that causes you to need the rest room...it's tough!

Plus, some people are just messy, I hate when I go to use the restroom and there's mess everywhere - I feel like asking some people "do you treat your restroom at home like this?!"

4. Ava

Ava Member

I have never used a restroom on a plane as I have a fear of falling into it. I also have hygiene issues, so I go just before I get on the plane and as soon as i get off the plane. I hold it in, which isn't always healthy, but somehow I manage to do so because the thought of having to use the restrooms is much worse.

As a result, I try not to drink too much on the plane, and am usually one of the last passengers to board the plane.

5. Miya

Miya Active Member

Plane toilets suck, but it's hard to avoid them when you have a long flight. I guess having a toilet is better than having no toilet though... I just wish people would do a better job of keeping the toilets clean while we're on a long flight. It's always a mess in there and that makes it even more difficult to use.