1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weather in Lima during March

Discussion in 'South America' started by Jill, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Jill

Jill New Member

Holiday plan for next year is going to Peru and I have started all the research already, but the main thing I forgot to find out was what the weather is like during March in Peru. My husband and I are interested in visiting Marcona and the San Fernando Reserve, and in order to make sure that when we visit the weather is good I would like to know what the weather is like in these particular locations. We don't really want to be in cold weather so pleasant weather is what we need.

2. Gavin

Gavin New Member

April time is the near the end of summers, so it is not that cold, but it also depends on what exactly you consider cold.

3. Corzhens

Corzhens Active Member

I have a former colleague who is from Lima, Peru. He had married a Filipina and they are now residing in the US. But they go on vacation to Peru every year and they are inviting us all the time. The tourist spots he is bragging to us are the old civilization of the Inca. He said that there are so many to see when it comes to archeological artifacts and since he knew that my husband is fond of that kind of adventure, he was confident that we would go sooner or later. However, the plane fare for South America is very expensive for us, it costs an arm and a leg, so to speak so we are taking a rain check for now.